Amazon, Hilton & U-Haul are hiring now for Work-At-Home Jobs
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a busy parent, student, ex-military, or a retiree looking to make some extra cash, there are plenty of work opportunities from home. These major companies just posted new positions, full-time and part-time, so apply for them while they’re still available!
3 work-at-home jobs now hiring:
- Reservation sales associates
- $9/hour plus bonus; some employees make $14/hour
- Full-time hours
- Benefits, including travel discounts
According to the job posting, here are some of the duties:
- Answer the telephone and greet prospective guests in a friendly manner to create a superior guest experience
- Listen to and acknowledge callers, to ensure understanding of inquiries, and to deliver personalized travel solutions
- Utilize solution-oriented sales skills to maximize revenue for our hotels and business partners worldwide
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, sales promotions, accommodation types, transportation to and from hotels, rates, etc.
Workers will be scheduled 40 hours a week, between 8 a.m. and 2 a.m. Central Time, including weekends and holidays.
Pay starts around $9 an hour but top performers can earn up to $14 an hour with incentives. This job also comes with benefits, including discounted rates at Hilton properties.
- Sales agents
- Temporary position; May through August
- $10/hour plus bonus
- Paid training
- Great for students and teachers; must be 16+
With a starting pay of $10 an hour plus bonus, U-Haul says this opportunity is great for students, teachers or anyone who wants a temporary job this summer. Applicants must be at least 16 years old, either currently in school or with a high school diploma or GED.
- Work at home positions require a quiet, private work area
- Team members must supply and maintain a USB headset, broadband/high speed internet and a PC or laptop with Windows 7, 8 or 10
- No separate phone line is required
- Wi-Fi or wireless internet service is not allowed
- Internet speed and PC or laptop must meet minimum requirements; Minimum RAM required 4G minimum and 8G recommended with 5 GB hard disc space available (or greater). Processor: Core i3, equivalent or higher
- Employees must complete four weeks of paid training
Sales agents may be scheduled to work between the hours of 6 a.m. and 5 p.m., though the hours could change depending on business needs. To learn more and apply for this job opportunity, visit U-Haul’s website at jobs.uhaul.com.
- Customer service associates
- Part-time; average of 20-29 hours a week
- Must have flexible schedule
- $10/hour during four weeks of training
- $12/hour after training
According to a job posting that was active as of April 18, the gig pays $12 an hour after paid training. Being able to work a flexible schedule is a requirement for this position. The average employee works 20 to 29 hours a week, with opportunities to work more during peak periods.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency required; both in written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask while navigating the internet, multiple browsers, email, and instant messaging tools
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring but will not exceed 20-29 hours per week)
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Typing speed of 45 WPM, phone, and computer navigation skills for programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and social networking sites
- The ability to relentlessly advocate for customers. Always protecting confidentially and their data.
- Display effective communication skills and composure under pressure.
- Trust our customers and use good judgement to solve problems.
- Anticipate customer needs and treat their time and attention as sacred.
- Deliver personalized, peculiar experiences that customers love.
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable provider (no satellite or wireless internet)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 or Mac OSX 10.9 through 10.12
- Operating System Auto-Update
- Windows Defender (If using Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10)
If you want to learn more about this job opportunity, click here to apply. And check out Amazon.jobs for a list of other remote opportunities, full-time and part-time.